[pmwiki-users] Attic for old pages

OBUTEX / Hladůvka admin at obutex.com
Sun May 28 07:15:48 CDT 2006

Hi,
what will happen with links, backlinks, attachments, group-level
protection, groupheaders, groupfooters etc etc if we move old pages into
different group ?

I think of assigning some special category as the best solution.

Perhaps there could be some admin's tool for multiple page manipulation
- some form
with options:
- list pages with checkbox  pagename and title (group=<list>,
name=<list>,  last modified <date ,  last accessed<date ,  category=<list> )
- check pages (check the pages  the function is to be applied to)
- process function ( assign category=<list>, assign keyword=<list>,
delete page...)

(just an idea)

--
OBUTEX s.r.o