[pmwiki-users] Making a domain name a wiki page

christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com
Sun May 28 07:29:18 CDT 2006

On Sat, 27 May 2006, H. Fox wrote:

> On 5/27/06, Felix E. Klee <felix.klee at inka.de> wrote:
>> ... using LyX1-4-2 is
>> superior to using LyX142 because it avoids ambiguity.
>
> Agreed.  I was just trying to make sure Raj and anyone who might be
> searching the archives would be aware that the (:title:) directive
> exists.

You helped me at least, I'd forgotten I could make it look better using
(:title:).

As for using LyX1-4-2, I agree it is better than LyX142. Unfortunately I
wasn't the one choosing the convention. On the other hand, I'm sure there
are some programs that use version numbers like "Program 13.4-4", so it's
not obvious with any of Program1344, Program134-4 or Program-13-4-4.

Oh well,
Christian