[pmwiki-users] email notification of page changes (watchlists)

christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com
Sun May 28 07:56:05 CDT 2006

On Sat, 27 May 2006, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> *sigh* I'm way ahead of you here -- PmWiki *already* merges multiple
> mails to the same address.

Btw, I think there's something fishy with the (old) code that generates
mails. Sometimes I get a mail saying which pages have been modified twice,
sometimes I get it three times. And one time it came in like 20 copies!

This happens now and then for wiki.lyx.org, but I've never bothered to
figure out the details of what is really happening. Mainly because it
seems random... i.e. it doesn't happen for every page edit, just
sometimes.

cheers
/Chrisitian