[pmwiki-users] Help with CSS / IE?

Gary Spivey gspivey at georgefox.edu
Sun May 28 10:14:13 CDT 2006

I suspect that the problem might be with your divright's float:right.

IE doesn't appear to render the float the same as firefox or opera (in
fact, one who knew more about it might say that IE does it wrong).

I put the following in my config.php to solve this problem:

# Set a style variables for the wikistyles to fix an ie problem
  SDV($HTMLStylesFmt['wikistyles'], "
    .frame
      { border:1px solid #cccccc; padding:4px; background-color:#f9f9f9;
}
    .lfloat {
              position:relative;
              float:left;
              display: block;
              margin-right:0.5em;
              top:0px;
              right:0px;
            }
    .rfloat {
              position:relative;
              float:right;
              display: block;
              margin-left:0.5em;
              top:0px;
              left:0px;
            }
    \n");

This seems to take care of most of the float problems.

-Gary

Firefox /