[pmwiki-users] New PmWiki Features Page . . .

Ben Wilson dausha at gmail.com
Mon May 29 13:04:14 CDT 2006

We simply disagree as we have disparate points of view. Neil has a
great deal of experience in making business decisions, and I wrote for
people who lack such experience and/or want a quick and dirty once
over.

So, rather than begin a disagreeing death spiral of discussion I will
let my laborious email stand on its merits (or demerits). I know Neil
and I will not reach agreement and to argue on would be detremental to
the list in general. I'm fairly sure he agrees. Besides, there are
more fun things to discuss. :-)

Kind regards,
Ben Wilson.

--