[pmwiki-users] New request for pmwiki.org

noskule noskule at gmx.net
Tue May 30 05:57:43 CDT 2006

pmwiki at 911networks.com schrieb:

>Would it be possible to for people to post the complete zip files
>of their pm website, including pmwiki.org .

somthing like this is in my mind to. On pmwiki.org we'v got pmwiki,
skins and cookbook reciped. Nice would be a  "complete installations"
sections that combines pmwiki, skin and cookbook recipeds. One could
possibly be use for
* document management (pmwiki, wikipublisher, sectionedit)
* website (blog, ...)
* portal (blog, comments, userauth,....)

the positive thing would be that useres that dont have  the recomended
technical skill level/time could use pmwiki. Also new users could learn
how to slove problems in pmwiki on the object itself.
grz nos