[pmwiki-users] Pull down menus

The Editor editor at fast.st
Tue May 30 18:02:43 CDT 2006

Pm,

Did I understand you to say you have a prototype script already?  If
so, could you forward me the information so I can begin using it now
(rather than waiting until it's in the core)?  I'd be happy to field
test it, and let you know if I have any problems...  :)

I don't mind having to manually edit my core scripts, or perhaps it
could be added (for now) as a recipe.  Thanks in advance...  BTW, I
did add a vote and a couple comments on this pits request (00567).

Cheers,
Caveman