[pmwiki-users] How to use RSS instead of mailposts

akille.24444274 at bloglines.com akille.24444274 at bloglines.com
Wed May 31 14:55:59 CDT 2006

I'd love to see the search results broken down like the docuwiki results (page
title matches first, then page text matches - with contextual excerpts). I
like this search result breakdown too:

http://www.libsuccess.org/index.php?search=reference&go=Go

Angela Kille

11:24:56AM -0700, pmwiki at 911networks.com wrote:

> [...]
it look like Google" doesn't quite cut it, because

> >>Actually, that's
not what I meant, what I meant is use the Google

> >>button, restricted
to pmwiki.org.

> > Sorry, I was unclear -- I wasn't referring
to your post specifically,

> > but simply commenting that many people in
the past have asked to improve

> > the search functionality but not offerred
specifics beyond "can it work

> > more like Google"?

> > Your message
gives me plenty to look at, so I'll see if I can improve

> > the search from
the ideas given there.