[pmwiki-users] troubleshooting warning errors

Miriam H. sweet_babie_bunnie at yahoo.ca
Wed Nov 1 14:14:39 CST 2006

I'm sure this is a repeating problem, but I'm getting the
following error messages and can't get rid of them.  I've
tried CMOD 777 wiki.d to no avail.

On some pages, nothing shows up except the folloing error
message

Warning: session_write_close()
[function.session-write-close]:
open(/tmp/sess_0e45a0d1c7ae9d22fe22c8a00967b015, O_RDWR)
failed: Permission denied (13) in
/home/lmmpann/public_html/pmwiki/pmwiki.php on line 1613

Warning: session_write_close()
[function.session-write-close]: Failed to write session
data (files). Please verify that the current setting of
session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in
/home/lmmpann/public_html/pmwiki/pmwiki.php on line 1613

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: markupescape() in
/home/lmmpann/public_html/pmwiki/scripts/pagelist.php on
line 424

On other pages, (pages I had modified before today, when
the error occurred after a timeout on my internet
connection) the followin erros show up at the top of the
page and some content displays.

Warning: session_write_close()
[function.session-write-close]:
open(/tmp/sess_0e45a0d1c7ae9d22fe22c8a00967b015, O_RDWR)
failed: Permission denied (13) in
/home/lmmpann/public_html/pmwiki/pmwiki.php on line 1613

Warning: session_write_close()
[function.session-write-close]: Failed to write session
data (files). Please verify that the current setting of
session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in
/home/lmmpann/public_html/pmwiki/pmwiki.php on line 1613

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers
already sent by (output started at
/home/lmmpann/public_html/pmwiki/pmwiki.php:1613) in
/home/lmmpann/public_html/pmwiki/pmwiki.php on line 884

I hadn't modified any of the config or template files when
the error occurred.

"Weave in faith, and God will find the thread."  — Anonymous