[pmwiki-users] Path to skins question

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Tue Nov 7 12:26:55 CST 2006

Hi,

I thought I try and move in my farm setup pmwiki into a folder outside
public_html/, and have the fields and the skins inside it.
This works but no styling is applied.
I can't get pmwiki to see the skin folder.

How can I redefine the $SkinDirUrls array in farmconfig.php
to point to the skin directory?
Directory structure is this:
root/
  pmwiki/pmwiki.php
  public_html/
    farm/
      pub/
        skins/
        css/
        etc..
    fields/
      A-field
      etc..

I tried without success:
I declared $FarmPubDir in farmconfig.php:

$FarmPubDirUrl = 'http://example.com/farm/pub';

and tried without success ($FarmD is correct):

$SkinDirUrls = array(
       "./pub/skins/\$Skin"      => "$PubDirUrl/skins/\$Skin",
      "$FarmD/../public_html/farm/pub/skins/\$Skin" => "$FarmPubDirUrl/skins/\$Skin",
      );

How can I get the correct file path into the array?

--
Best regards,
 Hans