[pmwiki-users] Path to skins question

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Wed Nov 8 08:14:26 CST 2006

I still have not got this solved, so I will rephrase my question:

How do I redefine $SkinLibDirs so that the second key will point to a
skin directory outside $FarmD/, with what will i need to replace
$siteroot? $FarmD is SiteRoot/pmwiki, outside the public_html folder.

$SkinLibDirs = array(
  "./pub/skins/\$Skin"      => "$PubDirUrl/skins/\$Skin",
  "$SiteRoot/public_html/farm/pub/skins/\$Skin" => "$FarmPubDirUrl/skins/\$Skin",
  ));

There should be an easy answer to this, but it evades me. Any ideas?

Hans