[pmwiki-users] skin override?

Jeff Muday mudayja at wfu.edu
Wed Nov 8 12:53:40 CST 2006

I may have missed this in my reading of the documentation, so please excuse
me if I am asking something that is trivial:

Is there a way to mark a particular wiki page to totally drop its skin and
have just a plain-text look?  Alternatively, is there a way to have the wiki
page use a different skin than the one defined for the site?

Another alternative: is there a way to make the "Not so simple" skin really
really wide for just the page that has a recipe/script that doesn't fit into
the skin?

reason--
I have a wiki that uses a modified "Not so simple" skin, I installed the
"webadmin" cookbook recipe which just doesn't fit in this skin.  The recipe
is quite excellent and has a look that is nice enough to stand alone in a
pure white page.

--
Jeff Muday
Computer Druid, Dept of Biology