[pmwiki-users] Fwd: pagelist's trail option bug(s)?

Martin Fick mogulguy at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 8 20:50:33 CST 2006

--- Dominique Faure <dominique.faure at gmail.com> wrote:

> Playing with the pagelist trail option, I think I've
> found a bug[1].
> BTW, is there a mean to filter the resulting list
> using the usual
> markup options?

Don't know if this was answered yet, but it may be a
bug... but not with trails.

> [1] http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/Dfaure (where
> does the Test.FullName link comes from?)

It comes from the [[{=$FullName}|+]] in your fmt
definition.  The question is why does the =
effectively evaluate to the current group outside of a
template even?  I added another one outside of the [@
@]s so that you can see what I mean.  I would think
that that link should evaluate to nothing?

-Martin

Sponsored Link

Free Uniden 5.8GHz Phone System with Packet8 Internet Phone Service
http://www.getpacket8.net/yahoo2