[pmwiki-users] Split a

Jean DEMARTINI jean.d.demartini at wanadoo.fr
Thu Nov 9 02:30:17 CST 2006

Hi Lucian,

Using the (:if :)xxxx(:ifend:) markup, it is possible to define portions
of a page wihich azre displayed only if a certain condition is met.

Example:

(:if auth admin:)
   part of page displayed only for "admin" people.
(:ifend:)

To insure that nobody can modify this part of the page, the best way is
to put it in the GroupHeader or the GroupFooter pages and to protect the
access to the GroupHeader or GroupFooter pages.

Hope this helps.
JDem