[pmwiki-users] zap registration form error

The Editor editor at fast.st
Fri Nov 10 14:08:47 CST 2006

Actually, my name is Dan, not Crisses.  But...

On 11/10/06, Paul Lewis <paull at usca.edu> wrote:
> Crisses,
> Please see attached screen dump showing the error msg. At least I think
> it's an error. I wouldn't think a user would want/need to see that message.

This is definitely something that is not supposed to show up.  The
markup is breaking for some reason (meaning it's not matching the
pattern).  Since you have the latest version of ZAP my guess is the
problem is how you typed the markup.

If you just cut and pasted it from the Snippets page you will have a
problem with an extra line break.  I put line breaks in to keep the
page from scrolling out horizontally, and so it is easier to read.
Note: the linebreak that should be removed is between Password and
RealName.

(:zapform `required`nextpage=Members.Members`datapage=Profiles.{$newmember}`Member={$newmember}`hidePassword`
RealName`hideEmail`Country`Age`Gender`savedata`login` :)

That should solve it.  Keep that in mind with any other snippets you
use also cut and paste.  I think there is a note on the snippets page
alerting users to this.  I'll double check just to make sure.

Cheers,
Caveman (Dan)