[pmwiki-users] ZAP checklist for categories

Jiri mail at revida.sk
Sun Nov 12 04:25:57 CST 2006

I really don,t know how to test "text variable for that page (on/off)"
and I tried a lot.
There is a category list only like

tags="[[!1994]] | [[!2006]] | [[!Akcie]] | [[!Clanky]]"

in text variables
and I think there is no conditional markup
to test "text1 is contained in text2"
Or is there? Then it would be very easy.

Really, I miss string comparision functions in PmWiki (except "equal")
There is the "if match" condition described in
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/ConditionalMarkupSamples
but as a nonPHPcoder I am not ready to use it
unless I start to study PHP manuals.

Would you help me?

Thanks,
Jiri