[pmwiki-users] OpenOffice.org file uploads

Jiri mail at revida.sk
Sun Nov 12 12:10:15 CST 2006

There should be something like
$UploadMaxSize = 100000;

in the local config.
The values are in kB
I am not sure if there is a restriction to upload .gif, .png and .jpg
only. So if you wish to upload other filetypes
with different limits per filetype then add

$UploadExtSize['odt'] = 200000;
$UploadExtSize['ods'] = 200000;
$UploadExtSize['odp'] = 200000;

Probably the extension names are case sensitive - try it.

Hope this helps,

Jiri