[pmwiki-users] OpenOffice.org file uploads

Algis Kabaila akabaila at pcug.org.au
Sun Nov 12 15:45:40 CST 2006

On Monday 13 November 2006 05:10, Jiri wrote:
> There should be something like
> $UploadMaxSize = 100000;
>
> in the local config.
> The values are in kB
> I am not sure if there is a restriction to upload .gif, .png and .jpg
> only. So if you wish to upload other filetypes
> with different limits per filetype then add

Yes, the uploads are restricted as per above list.

> $UploadExtSize['odt'] = 200000;
> $UploadExtSize['ods'] = 200000;
> $UploadExtSize['odp'] = 200000;
>
> Probably the extension names are case sensitive - try it.

I will sure try it - it sounds just like what we need.  I was aware of the
security issue, but it is our groups opinion that OO.org files are more
secure than other types.  I will report the outcome.

Many thanks for your reply and the kind advice.

OldAl.

--
Algis Kabaila (Dr)
akabaila[at]pcug[dot]org[dot]au