[pmwiki-users] zap mail for questions

The Editor editor at fast.st
Mon Nov 13 11:12:39 CST 2006

On 11/13/06, Paul Lewis <paulhlewis at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi Dan,
> I have a form set up at
> http://heniford.net/4321/index.php?n=Forms.Test but it
> doesn't seem to be emailing. Zap reports "Form submitted." I have this yahoo
> address configured in the script. paulhlewis at yahoo.com.
>
> Any ideas what I'm doing wrong.
>
> OAT - I'm logged into your chat program at zapsite.org. Looks great!
>
> Paul

Two possible problems.  One, do you have a email template page?
Notice on the zapsite snippet there is a link to the one I use. That
is what constructs the body of the email, and it is required.

Second, I never could get mine to work on my home machine, which is
Windows XP, because of some setting you need to adjust to get php
mailing on windows.  But it did work on my linux server.  So that
could be a possible problem.

I'm assuming you have both zap and zapmail 1) downloaded and 2)
enabled in your config file.  And that they are both the latest
versions.

Cheers,
Caveman