[pmwiki-users] Chat in PmWiki

The Editor editor at fast.st
Mon Nov 13 14:07:51 CST 2006

On 11/13/06, Jiri <mail at revida.sk> wrote:
> visit www.zapsite.org
>
> J.

Actually, just had my first opportunity to actually use zapchat to
provide some meaningful support.  Someone trying to get zapmail
working.  It was great--worked like a charm.

Will be adding more features in time.  Would love some input on the
chat commands email I send out recently.  One suggestion was a !copy
Group.Name command which would copy the contents of the current chat
to the designated wiki page for archival purposes.

Any others?  Finally got a fancy javascript refresh function working.
And am making nice strides in simplifying the chat setup structure.

Cheers,
Caveman