[pmwiki-users] pagelist-error after update to beta16

Pico pmwiki at ben-amotz.com
Tue Nov 14 07:11:12 CST 2006

Daniel Hofer wrote:
> Hello everybody;-)
>
> I've just updated to beta16.
> I'm getting the following error message:
> ------------------------
> Fatal error: Call to undefined function MarkupEscape() in
> /home/httpd/vhosts/dokuweb.ch/httpdocs/farm/pmwiki/scripts/pagelist.php
> on line 461
> --------------------
>
> If I copy back the old pagelist.php, it works fine.
>
> Does anybody have an idea what's wrong here?
> I use it within a wiki-farm. The whole dirs have 777.

Perhaps your upgrade failed: maybe all of the files didn't get copied
over.  For example, if you still have the old version of pmwiki.php and
the new version of pagelist.php, then that could be the cause of the
error.  (I don't know enough to know which file wasn't updated, but I
would start by trying to recopy over pmwiki.php, and all of the rest of
the files...)

Pico

--

         __  /