[pmwiki-users] Filter and sort data with ZAP

The Editor editor at fast.st
Tue Nov 14 13:48:55 CST 2006

On 11/14/06, Pierre Racine <Pierre.Racine at sbf.ulaval.ca> wrote:

> Hi list,
>
> How do I filter and sort data retrieved using ZAP ?
>
> Pierre

The data is all stored in a format pagelists can read as text
variables.  So you should be able to sort it, list it, limit fields,
etc.  Or even use conditionals in the pagelist templates to
exclude/include data based on other fields.

Read up a bit on text variables (  {$:field}  ) and pagelist
templates.  Let me know if you need more specific help.  IE, a
specific example.

Cheers,
Caveman