[pmwiki-users] question regarding groups

Neil Herber (nospam) nospam at eton.ca
Wed Nov 15 07:37:25 CST 2006

Hi Dan

I am not an expert on these matters (there are some that lurk here) but
it looks to me like there is a problem with your virtual domains. The
links from http://www.jesuscourseinmiracles.com/ all point to
http://www.vindici.com/. Your page is being displayed as a frame set and
it is the outer frame that is displaying the error.

Sorry, but I have no idea what to suggest at this point.

Neil

--
Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/