[pmwiki-users] Get history/diff in Site.AllRecentChanges ?

Lucian Wischik lu.gmane at wischik.com
Wed Nov 15 15:14:55 CST 2006

At the moment, AllRecentChanges shows the change summary of each
change, [=$ChangeSummary=]

What I'd like instead is to display the "diff" associated with this change,
like it does in the ?action=diff page.

Is this possible, please? How? (one idea is for me, in my skin
or somewhere, to synthesize ChangeSummary myself, making it equal
to the diff. Or to the first 1000 characters of the diff, or something
like that. Is that viable? How?)

(Also: when there is a change, I want Site.AllRecentChanges to do a
transformation on the page. When there has been a change to
Comments.GroupPage, I want it to show the diff for Comments.GroupPage
but the title and link of this change should instead point to
Group.Page. Is this possible?)

Thanks in advance for any help,

--
Lucian