[pmwiki-users] SkinChange not working in Farm, again and/or still

Sandy sandy at onebit.ca
Mon Nov 20 11:32:43 CST 2006

Sandy wrote:
> It used to work. Broke, then got some help and it worked again. Now
> broken again. I've even tried a clean copy of skinchange.php.
>
> I've tried typing the URL with ?skin= manually, and I've tried it
> generated from (:skinlist:).
>
> I get Rosetrellis, as expected, but can't change it through ?skin=.
>
> (:skinlist:) gives me a list of all the skins in $FarmPubDirUrl/skins,
> not just those I put into $PageSkinList, so I know the program can find
> them.
>
> ----
>
> farmconfig:
> $FarmPubDirUrl = 'http://www.onebit.ca/pmwiki/pub';
> $FarmD = '/home/mhschoen/www/pmwiki';
>
> #other stuff
> $Skin = 'almostpmwiki';
> $PageSkinList = array(
>          'pmwiki' => 'pmwiki',
>          'rosetrellis' => 'rosetrellis',
>          'print' => 'print'
>          );
> @include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/skinchange.php");
> include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/skinlist.php");
>

> local/config:
> $Skin = 'rosetrellis';
>
> ----
>
> Ideas? Troubleshooting advice?
>
> Sandy

I moved the code to the local farm and it's now changing skins for me.
Don't know why it makes a difference, but it does.

(:skinlist:) doesn't seem to be playing nicely. It lists skins that
aren't in $PageSkinList but only changes the skin when one in the list
is chosen.

Unprofessional, but meets my needs for today. I'll have to hardcode the
skin list when showing off.

Sandy