[pmwiki-users] newwin question

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Mon Nov 20 13:28:25 CST 2006

Monday, November 20, 2006, 6:40:41 PM, Tegan wrote:

> Hans, I'm really grateful to you for putting this recipe up.  I've
> tried it on one of my wikis, and a plain link %popwin
> parameters%[[Group/PageName]] works great!  BUT
> %popwin%[[Group/PageName | link text]] and
> %popwin%[[http://example.com | Attach:Group/Name/example.jpg]] don't.
> Is there a tweak that would make them work?  I put a couple of
> examples on the recipe page, at
> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/PopupWindow.

I revised the markup and added another one to cater for
[[linktarget| title]] type links. This should include also html links,
and the use of images as the title:
%popwin%[[html//....| Attach:image.jpg]]

Download from http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/PopupWindow

> What I'd most hope to be to be able to do would be:

> %rfloat float-params popwin
> pop-params%[[http://example.com/Group/Name/uploads/image.jpg |
> Attach:Group/Name/image-thumbnail.jpg]]

To float the link just put your float style in front, but keep them
separate (as %popwin% is not a wiki style, just fakes it!):
%lfloat%%popwin%[[target|title]]

It should work with parameters as well I think.

Hans