[pmwiki-users] Auto rows for tables

Martin Fick mogulguy at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 21 22:31:05 CST 2006

--- April Barrett <abarrett at eecs.berkeley.edu> wrote:

> How would I go about enabling the user to create a
> pre-formatted new row
> (example below) and have it automatically added to
> the current table?
>
> (:cellnr:)
> (:cell:)11
> (:cell:)12

Take a look at this recipe, it would probably be a
good way to do this:

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/AddDeleteLine2

> Also, is there a way to sort the columns
> alphabetically?

No easy way that I know of yet.  But if you got your
data on individual pages you could use pagelists to do
it, that is where the EasyGallery recipe is headed.
For example, if you are dealing with pictures, if each
picture was on its own page and you used a pagelist to
create the table with the content of each cell coming
from a different page (using pagetextvariables, you
could then sort on the data in the pagetextvariable.
But this might be a little more complicated than what
you are looking for?

> Is there a way to add a button to make it easier
> to add images rather having to use the
> "attach" link at the top of the pages?

Hmm, not sure I understand, but you can create your
own form with the (:input:) markup, maybe you could
somehow make a form that does the same thing as the
link?
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Forms

-Martin

Sponsored Link