[pmwiki-users] server problems

Florian Fischer Flori-Fischer at gmx.net
Wed Nov 22 08:47:06 CST 2006

Hello,

i'm a little bit lost. I had a problem with UserAuth-Admintool. Trying to enter a new member i get the message

Notice: userauth htpasswd file is not writable in /home/u0027084302/public_html/elrex/cookbook/userauth/HtPasswd.php on line 126

Warning: fopen(/home/u0027084302/public_html/elrex/local/.htpasswd): failed to open stream: Keine Berechtigung in /home/u0027084302/public_html/elrex/cookbook/userauth/HtPasswd.php on line 129

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/u0027084302/public_html/elrex/cookbook/userauth/HtPasswd.php on line 144

and so on when Add the user. Acutally it does have something to do with the rights on my webserver. I completely got lost which folder has to have which rights. If I'm right the Group and others should have just read-rights or? At the moment i have to grant all rights to everybody in order to be able to load the page. Could someone give me a hint?

Florian