[pmwiki-users] Happy Thanksgiving!

Jiri Hladůvka / OBUTEX admin at obutex.com
Thu Nov 23 09:23:04 CST 2006

Once again my congratulation.
I was excited in June (or July?) when you started FASTdata receipe
as it was promising a lot of variability for webpages.
And really it gives !
Let's believe the current version is a stable one, so we can start
produce well protected, structured, controlled and users friendly pages.

The ZAPdata is still "The Caveman's Magnificent Engine" for me.

Thanks again for that GOOD JOB .

Best regards,
Jiri

--