[pmwiki-users] AuthUserDbase install

marc gmane at auxbuss.com
Tue Nov 28 05:58:30 CST 2006

I suspect that this is for Ben and/or Crisses.

I was about to rewrite my db auth scripts, but thought I'd give yours a
try, since things have progressed quite a bit recently.

There seems to be some confusion over the use of adodb-connect.php. The
adodb-connect page

  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/DatabaseStandard

says:

  "It is not necessary or desirable to include adodb-connect.php in your
   config.php. It does not do anything by itself; it is designed to be
   included within a recipe."

But AuthUserDbase-2.0.0.php does not include adodb-connect.php.

Would it be possible to include a hook in AuthUserDbase-1.0.6.php for
post login processing? I create and populate a customer/user object on
successful login, and I suspect that others will find similar uses.

While I'm on:

- http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/AuthUserDbase
  often refers to AuthUserDbase-1.0.6.php

- There's a typo here:
  "password_mismatch" => "$[Your password and it's duplicate don't

--
Best,
Marc