[pmwiki-users] new - pmwiki farm cannot modify header error!

Clive Shane Hetherington cc1708 at soul-healer.com
Tue Nov 28 12:53:15 CST 2006

Hi people,

I am trying to set up a pmwiki farm

Have the base in:

http://www.wholesoulclients.com/farmbase/pmwiki.php

and the first 'test' farm at;

http://www.wholesoulclients.com/farm-jeffw/index.php

with index as;

<?php include('/home/wholesou/public_html/wholesoulclients/farmbase/pmwiki.php');

and the

  <?php if (!defined('PmWiki')) exit();
       $FarmPubDirUrl = 'http://www.wholesoulclients.com/farmbase/pub';

Comes up with an error of;

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at
/home/wholesou/public_html/wholesoulclients/farmbase/local/farmconfig.php:1) in
/home/wholesou/public_html/wholesoulclients/farmbase/pmwiki.php on line 884

when loading pages (any page) of either the basefarm or the farm-jeffw wiki. The
pages are moved down a few lines with the display of this error message.

The calendar (from akindofblog) now seems to be ignoring some of the css - and
using large text to display the calendar dates - taking the age over width.
Although my original pmwiki at;

http://www.wholesoulclients.com/mw2011/index.php

Works fine. All I have done is move some pages from the wiki.d folder to the
wikilib.d folder before running farmbase. This worked fine before adding the
farmconfig.php so I suspect there is something about this config file which is
wrong.

Any ideas - all help appreciated?

Thanks - Clive