[pmwiki-users] Fwd: what is going on with Forumstyled??-First Problem solved

Florian Fischer Flori-Fischer at gmx.net
Wed Nov 29 02:12:54 CST 2006

Hello,

a never ending story, at least i could solve the latest problem.
Could somebody explain to me why when read-pw-protecting the Page Site/LocalTemplates this causes a message like "this page contains a template..."? in my Forum area for unregistered guests or users without admin-rights? I'm absolutely confused

Florian
-------- Original-Nachricht --------