[pmwiki-users] authuser questions

Jiri Hladůvka / OBUTEX admin at obutex.com
Wed Nov 29 07:35:40 CST 2006

Not sure how to do it in farm but in single wiki
I'd define in Site.AuthUser something like

Jan: @students1
Bob:@students1
Alan:@students2
Ivan:@teachers
Anna:@teachers

Then let's have a group S1 dedicated to @students1 users group
then in S1.GroupAttributes?action=attr you set the read pasword to
@students1 @teachers
and in S2.GroupAttributes?action=attr you set the read pasword to
@students2 @teachers

I think this could work in farms as well.

Jiri

--
OBUTEX s.r.o
Ing.Jiří Hladůvka