[pmwiki-users] Installation question by newbie

Vince Administration vadmin at math.uconn.edu
Thu Nov 30 19:32:33 CST 2006

Doug,
Let me try  to answer this, being a beginner myself. You need to set
some variables in your local/config.php

##  $ScriptUrl is your preferred URL for accessing wiki pages
##  $PubDirUrl is the URL for the pub directory.
$ScriptUrl = 'http://path to /pmwiki.php';
$PubDirUrl = 'http://Path to /Wiki/pub';