[pmwiki-users] change rfloat/lfloat rules

marc gmane at auxbuss.com
Sun Oct 1 13:11:51 CDT 2006

Henrik Bechmann said...
> I want to change rfloat/lfloat rules from
>
>     .lfloat { float:left; margin-right:.5em; }
>     .rfloat { float:right; margin-left:.5em; }

>     .lfloat { float:left; margin-right:5px; }
>     .rfloat { float:right; margin-left:5px; }
>
> What's the most concise/legitimate way to do this?

I usually override these in my skin's css. Doing it in local.css would
also okay - local.css is read before the skin's css - but can cause
problems when you use multiple skins; I guess the same is true when
overriding in (farm)config.php, but I tend to keep css changes out of
there.

> (the .5em is giving IE6 fits in certain contexts -- poor old thing!)

Some things it's hard to sympathize with ;-)

--
Best,
Marc