[pmwiki-users] Paths

Crisses crisses at kinhost.org
Sun Oct 1 20:44:48 CDT 2006

On Oct 1, 2006, at 8:04 PM, Charles Little wrote:

>> Charles Little said...
>>>
>>> I'm trying to set a path to include a cookbook in my wiki.  None of
>>> the methods I try work, i.e.
>>>
>>> full url:
>> include_once("http://wiki.gamera.cc/cookbook/mediacat.php")
>>> or relative url: include_once("../cookbook/mediacat.php")
>>
>> In your config.php the usage for a recipe is usually:
>>
>>   include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/recipefile.php");
>>
>> For a non-farm, you only need:
>>
>>   include_once("cookbook/recipefile.php");
>>
>> But I think the former works for farms and non-farms, and has
>> the benefit of being forward compatible.
>>
> I tried this, and it did not work either.

I'm looking at the site
I think.

http://wiki.gamera.cc/index.php?n=DarkAberrant.HomePage
for example

Ok, one thing I can think of is *CAN* your webserver access the
cookbook directory?

Permissions should be 755 so the webserver can enter the directory.
If it's 644 or 600/700 the web server can't enter the directory and
read the files.

File permissions 644 on the mediacat.php file

Crisses