[pmwiki-users] Google Video

Jon Haupt jhaupt at gmail.com
Sun Oct 1 22:26:50 CDT 2006

On 10/1/06, Thomas N. Burg <mail at randgaenge.net> wrote:
> Hi again,
>
> I'm looking for a way to integrate Google Video into a site. We are
> going to caputure the conference http://blogtalk.net and it would be
> very nice to include the videos.
>
> Now I found a recipe for YouTube but none for Google, any other way
> to to that for GoogleVideos?
>
> Thanks Thomas

Sure,

I just uploaded a version of the youtube.php script that plays Google
Video instead.  It works even better actually because the XHTML is
valid as it uses only an <object> tag.

http://pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Flash#YouTube

Regarding Google's policy on embedding, individual uploaders have the
option of allowing a given video to be embedded in a site.  If you
want to embed your own video, you just have to specify this when
uploading.

Jon Haupt