[pmwiki-users] %newwin%

Jean DEMARTINI jean.d.demartini at wanadoo.fr
Mon Oct 2 08:15:41 CDT 2006

potax flan a écrit :
>> I can't reproduce your problem on my own PmWiki site. Have you introduce
>> some tuning in your config.php file ?
>
> not that i am aware of, but i'm pretty newbie, so if anyone can think
> of anything that i might have touched that would make newwin to act
> like that...

AFAIK there is no markup to instruct %newwin% to operate on the
preceeding window !

The only way I know to force external links to open a fresh windows is
to put in your config.php file (or your farmconfig.php file) the
following line:

$UrlLinkFmt = "<a class='urllink' href='\$LinkUrl' rel='nofollow'
title='\$LinkAlt' target='_blank'>\$LinkText</a>";

Internal links need typically the %newwin%.

JDem

PS: I continue to search