[pmwiki-users] Edit and Upload quick reference box CSS info

James Gotner James.Gotner at edcc.edu
Tue Oct 3 15:53:55 CDT 2006

Sorry for the horrible subject, couldn't think of anything cleaner...
Not sure if this has been changed in the 2.2 beta series yet.

  I've been working on a high contrast version of the wiki site, and ran
across something I almost couldn't figure out.  Apparently, the CSS for
Site.EditQuickReference and Site.UploadQuickReference is contained
within the wiki pages themselves.  Took me a day to figure out why I
couldn't get those two background colors to change, since I never
thought to look there (thank you 'grep -R -H').  Now, since the CSS info
is stored in the wiki pages themselves, is there any way to reference
that either via local.css or local/config.php?

--James