[pmwiki-users] Selecting a Wiki engine...

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Tue Oct 3 16:36:23 CDT 2006

On Tue, Oct 03, 2006 at 02:07:23PM -0700, pmwiki at 911networks.com wrote:
> On Tue, 03 Oct 2006 21:47:31 +0200
> "Oliver Betz" <list_ob at gmx.net> wrote:
>
> I use both:
>
> PMWiki:
> * Poor documentation: this is more due to the search than the
> website, but it's very hard to find what I need. [do a search on
> attr to find out to set the page attributes: 365 pages,
> including almost all receipes...]

Out of curiosity, have you tried Pico's specialized search
at http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Search ?  Does it do any
better?

> BTW: I would use PMwiki for both projects, if I could do a
> scroll for a block.
>
> %define=box block bgcolor=#FFFFCC border="2px dotted grey width:650px overflow:auto%"

Oh, but you can!  You just have to add "overflow" to the set of
allowed CSS properties (in local/config.php):

    $WikiStyleCSS[] = 'overflow';

Then the following should work:

See, for example http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/Overflow .