[pmwiki-users] Link Issue

Tyson Tilendor at cableone.net
Wed Oct 4 13:32:47 CDT 2006

Good day everyone.
  I'm currently running one wiki with no issues at
http://pmwiki.tiltech.net

  I'm trying to set another up for my clan at
http://malfeasanceclan.tiltech.net, but I am having trouble.
The edit links on both the top menu and bottom menu are not editing the
right page.  Instead of editing say Main.HomePage, they will edit
Site.PageTopMenu and Site.PageFootMenu respectively.  I've tried a
couple things, like disabling the URL Rewrite mod and whatnot, and also
played with the links themselves to no avail.

Is someone able to take a look and give me some advice?  the site
password is currently amesky

Thanks,
~Tilendor