[pmwiki-users] OpenID bounty

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Oct 5 13:47:10 CDT 2006

On Thu, Oct 05, 2006 at 09:59:48AM -0700, Martin Fick wrote:
> --- "Patrick R. Michaud" <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
>
> > I'm not sure what sort of code would have to be
> > included with PmWiki to make this work, or what the
> > licensing terms would be. I'll have to check.
>
>  you must:
>
>     * Distribute under an OSI-approved license.

...that's a requirement for meeting the bounty, yes.  But
I'm suspecting that they expect packages to use a pre-existing
OpenID library somewhere, and I'm wondering about the license
for that library, and if I'd run into compatibility issues
with that library and some of my other plans for PmWiki.

I guess I'd need to find the PHP OpenID authentication
library.

> Not something I wanted, jsut htought you might like a
> quick $5K! :)

I'd certainly be in favor of that!