[pmwiki-users] Printing hidden html tags

Jos Elkink jelkink at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 15:58:09 CDT 2006

The question was asked a few months ago - I found it in the archives -
but nobody answered. So I'm still stuck :). I have a newly installed
pmWiki and there are of course loads of external links, like
[[http://www.cantr.net|Cantr II]] and they are displayed as a
clickable link with the name 'Cantr II'. But when I click on 'print',
I want the URL to be visible, not just the name of the link. How can I
do that? (Without making the URL visible when not using the print
action.)

The README file in /pub/skins/print says "Changes the display of URL
and mailto: links", but I can't find anything that is doing that,
except for differences in the CSS. Is that all it means?

Is there any module or something that does this?

Thanks in advance!

Jos