[pmwiki-users] List all pages with pw protection

Mike mike at widowitz.com
Fri Oct 6 11:08:07 CDT 2006

Hello,

sorry, I asked this before hidden in a post, now had some mail issues,
therefore not sure whether I possibly missed a reply:

Is there a script which will simply list me all my wiki pages which have
any password set (i.e., where anything has been entered on the attr
page)? It doesn't have to be fancy, nor give any further information - a
simple list of all pages is sufficient and saves me from clicking
through the entire wiki just to be sure...

Thanks,
Mike