[pmwiki-users] ZAP auth question

The Editor editor at fast.st
Tue Oct 10 11:30:19 CDT 2006

After thinking about it a bit, I would like to try to rework part of
the authorization system within the soon coming ZAP forms processing
engine.  Namely I have:

SDV($EnableZAPemail, "false");
SDV($EnableZAPfiles, "false");

As I have it now, to use the email or file management system, these
must be set to true in a local config file.  Is there perhaps some way
to get the submitters auth level and use that as a check?  Something
like

SDV($ZAPauth[email], "admin");
SDV($ZAPauth[files], "edit");

Then in the appropriate lines of code, say in the emailer function, I
might have:

if ($ZAPauth[email] not in users authlevel array)
ZAPwarning("Sorry--you can't email");

With this of course, you could override the auth required for specific
forms in a local config file.

Any thoughts on how to do this?

Cheers,
Caveman