[pmwiki-users] DataQuery (ADODB front-end) development page

Ben Stallings Ben at InterdependentWeb.com
Tue Oct 10 17:30:07 CDT 2006

Following Caveman's example, I've created a recipe page for my recipe
still in development (the one that will give ADODB database access to
pagelists and ZAPForms and pretty much everything else).  At
http://pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/DataQuery you'll find the current
(pre-alpha) version of the script, along with a description of what it
aims to do, what it currently does, and where I can use some help.

Did I mention I could use some help?  I know several of you have talked
about adding ADODB functionality to PmWiki... I think this recipe could
meet your objectives as well as mine, so I hope you'll chip in what
you've learned so far!

Thanks in advance!  --Ben S.