[pmwiki-users] ZAP up and running...

Stirling Westrup sti at pooq.com
Wed Oct 11 19:05:21 CDT 2006

The Editor wrote:
> There are a number of helpful code snippets, though not yet snippets
> for all the features. I will add more as I have time, or as there are
> requests.  If you have something specific you'd like to try, let me
> know and I'll move it up on my to do list.

Lists don't seem to work inside magic boxes.

Also, I've been thinking of trying out your form engine to create a
simple accounting log. My particular application is a daily calorie
counter function where I enter meal descriptions and calorie estimates
and it produces an editable log. It should also keep track of daily
totals and a running over/under balance.

I know ZAP doesn't do math, but I'm hoping I might be able to combine it
with the PageVariableExtensions recipe.