[pmwiki-users] Skin for Mobile Browsers

Ian Barton lists at manor-farm.org
Thu Oct 12 11:55:14 CDT 2006

The phone I have at the moment is a Nokia E61, which has a resolution of
320x240 (landscape by default). I plan to access the site directly using
the built in browser, which is a version of Opera.

However, it's possible other people may be viewing using different
screen resolutions, so I want to end up with a design that's a single
column and doesn't impose any fixed width elements on the user. It's
going to be all text, si I don't need to worry about things like how
text flows around graphics.

Ian.