[pmwiki-users] Strange pagelist bugs with ZAP...

The Editor editor at fast.st
Fri Oct 13 12:41:05 CDT 2006

Still trying to work out this bug. Thought I would repost it under a
different title as it seems to have gotten lost in the shuffle.

On 10/12/06, Kathryn Andersen <kat_lists at katspace.homelinux.org> wrote
(concerning the arrays/lists feature in ZAP):
> I tried out this there, and got the following error message:
>
> Warning: htmlspecialchars() expects parameter 1 to be string, array
> given in /home/fastst/public_html/zap/scripts/pagelist.php on line 442

At first I thought renaming the page to Lists might help, and that was
a bug in the pagelist
script.  But no change.  I did note it doesn't give me the problem on
my home machine (php 4.4.2), but it does on the webserver (php 4.4.4).

I also am having (unrelated) problems with both my home site, and my
live site, that certain pages are not showing up in a pagelist.  If
you compare the pagelist used to create the jump menu at
http://www.fast.st/zap/pmwiki.php?n=Snippets.JumpList with the
pagelist used to create the codesnippets in the sidebar, the Forum and
FileMgmt pages don't show up in the latter.  Is it some kind of
caching problem?  Any suggestions?

Cheers,
Caveman