[pmwiki-users] Limit search

Mike mike at widowitz.com
Sat Oct 14 17:20:01 CDT 2006

Hello,

I just discovered something that I find strange on my wiki: when I use
the search function across the whole site, the search results will
include pages which the user is not authorized to view.

I'm using Auth User.

Also, I believe that in former versions of PmWiki (one that I run on
another site), this behavior does not occur: the search results there
will only include stuff which actually can be read.
However, this other page is *not* using Auth user.

Is this maybe a bug/misbehavior of the Auth User script?

Thanks,
Mike